eChecks are a much safer payment method than credit or debit card payments. It’s no different than handing over a check to someone for payment. We use a completely secure processor for check payments and we never even see your banking information on our end. Your payment is handled by our eCheck provider.
Although we will hold your first order until the payment clears (up to 5 business days), your next order will ship same day or next business day. Keep in mind, if you place a much larger order than your previous orders, we might still hold your order until the payment clears.
PLEASE NOTE: THE BANK MAY CHARGE YOU A FEE FOR BOUNCED ANY CHECKS. RETURNED CHECK FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE SUFFICIENT FUNDS AVAILABLE IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.
How to Use eCheck Payment Method:
- Once you have all the items you wish to purchase in your cart, proceed to checkout.
- Enter your billing information and your shipping information. If the information is different, that is not a problem, as our system automatically ships to the address that is entered in the shipping information side.
- Be sure to enter your billing address precisely or you may experience delays when the check is trying to be processed.
- Select “eCheck” as your payment method.
- Enter your Routing number and Account number into the boxes provided. Please make sure this information is exact or it will cause delays in processing the eCheck payment.
- Click Place Order, and you should be redirected to your payment/order confirmation page.
- At this time, your order is going to be in process to batch with the eCheck company, and if the order was placed before 2:00 PM Eastern time (Monday – Friday), then your order should process the same-day; however, the check will deduct from your account within the next 3-5 business days that follow. NOTE: If this is your first time using the eCheck system, there will be up to a 5 business day hold, but all future orders will ship as soon as they are processed. To avoid the 5 day hold, a screen shot of the funds clearing your account can be sent to email@example.com verifying that the payment has went through successfully.